Welcome to PTAIS and to this portal that we want to be a meeting place for all those in Portugal exert their activity in the area of Information Systems.
The Portuguese Chapter of AIS (PTAIS) aims to promote the exchange of professional communications among scholars and practitioners responsible for education, design, implementation and management of information systems in public and private organizations by:
1. Providing a forum for discussion of the various dimensions of information systems
2. Providing an opportunity to exchange ideas on the management of information systems
3. Defining study plans focused on national needs and challenges
4. Organizing conferences focused on the specific interests of the PTAIS members
5. Providing opportunities for critical reflection of the problems and opportunities associated with information systems in Portugal.
I invite you to join us in effort to promote and develop the area of Information Systems in Portugal.
Become a member by subscribing to this site and participate in building this community!